The FES Office in Nairobi, Kenya offers three months internships to students who are interested in gaining work experience in a social democratic political foundation. You will work in a small team, with diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will work with the FES team and our partners on ongoing activities and also be involved in research activities, event planning, documentation and general administration.
Prospective interns should have:
- A demonstrated interest in social issues and identification with the values of FES.
- A Bachelor Degree in Political Science or a related field (i.e. International Relations, Economics, Development Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Law, etc.) or currently enrolled in a programme.
- Strong written and oral English language skills. The ability to communicate fluently in English is indispensable.
- Commitment to the political ideas and values of FES
- All interns from abroad are requested to arrange for an international health care insurance
- Valid Visa (required for applicants from abroad)
Interested applicants should submit in English:
- Letter of motivation (maximum one page)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
- Preferred period of internship
For updates on open Internship opportunities, please check both our News and Activities page and our social media handles.
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FESKenyaOffice/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/FesKenya).
Send in your applications to programmes(at)fes-kenya.org